Ufone Lady’s Package, Call Rate Rs.2 Per Hour
Ladies are respectable in every society and to prove that they have the equal right in the Man’s world, Ufone today announced their first ladies special package called Ufone Lady’s Package. Giving the opportunity to call at just Rs.2/hour from 10am to 5pm on Ufone and PTCL numbers.
Usually during the day timing, when men are at work, ladies get bore at home. Keeping that in mind, Ufone introduced the special rate of Rs.2+tax/hour during the day time 10am to 5pm. The advantage of this package is, that the call rate is for both Ufone to Ufone and Ufone to PTCL numbers. Taking the advantage of PTCL monopoly, as Ufone is a brand owned by PTCL so calls made to Ufone and PTCL are charged at the same rate.
Not to forget, Mobilink was the first one to introduce the special package for ladies and had the Ladies Package called ‘Jazz Ladies First‘ but last year they discontinued the sale and subscription of new ladies packages. Current Ladies First package subscribers still enjoy the package.
Following are the Ufone Lady’s Package rates:
- Call Rates:
- Call to Ufone and PTCL (10am to 5pm) @ Rs.2+tax/hour
- Call to Ufone and PTCL (5pm to 10am) @ Rs.1.25+tax/minute
- Call to Other Network @ Rs.1.25+tax/minute
- Ufone to Ufone @ Rs.0.5/sms
- Ufone to Other Network @ Rs.1/sms
- Other Charges:
- Daily Charges : Rs.0.5+tax/day
Yes, there are a daily charges of 50paisa + tax on subscribing to Ufone Lady’s Package.
How to subscribe to Ufone Lady’s Package?
- To convert to Lady’s Package simply dial *34#
Terms & Conditions:
- Calls to Ufone and PTCL numbers will be charged at Rs.2+tax per hour.
- Daily subscription fee of 50 paisas+tax will be applicable.
- Calls made to free numbers and short codes are not included in hourly call rate.
- UAdvance of Rs. 20 will be offered against a service charge of Rs. 0.75 + tax.
- One recipe or beauty tip will be shared, once a week, free of cost.
- 19.5% FED on usage and 10% withholding tax at recharge or bill applies.
- Terms and condition apply.
- Using SIMs without proper documentation is a crime – PTA.