Ufone introduced the new ‘Non-Stop Uth Package’ giving the customers ability to call all Ufone numbers for free after first 2-minutes 24 hours 7 days a week. Formally Uth Package users were enjoying the same type of free call but within the time limitation of 12am to 9am. The call rate for the first 2minues were Rs.1.00/30seconds (including tax) which also has been in this new package detail and the new rate will be Rs.1.25/30seconds (including tax) effecting from May 15, 2011.
Beside making your Rs.2.99 per hour call to your friends and family and enjoying the Rs.1.99 per day SMS bundle on Ufone Uth Package, now you can enjoy a free call 24/7 to any Ufone number in Pakistan.
How to subscribe to Ufone Uth Package?
- Dial *22#
- Daily Charges Rs.1
- Call rate of first 2 minutes: Rs.1.25 (including tax) per 30 seconds [Effecting from 15th May, 2011. Before 15th May charges are Rs.1/30sec]
- Rest of the rates and package remain same.
Terms & Conditions:
- Dial *22# to avail Uth Package Non-Stop Offer.
- Tax charges on all outgoing calls from Uth Package Non-Stop Offer to Ufone numbers have been revised from Rs. 1 per 30 seconds to Rs. 1.25 per 30 seconds, effective from 15th May, 2011.
- All charges per 30 seconds are exempted from tax. Daily charges of Rs. 1 plus tax will apply.
- Free calls apply in case of Ufone to Ufone numbers only.
- 5 Friends & Family numbers must be Ufone or PTCL numbers (or both).
- To activate Friends and Family numbers, dial 363.
- Change in any Friends & Family number is subject to charges of Rs. 10 plus tax. Friends and Family numbers activation charges amount to Rs. 10 plus tax.
- To avail the package, one-time charges of Rs. 15 plus tax apply.
- Customers who have been availing Uth Package since July 2010 can avail this offer for a one-time charge of Rs. 30 plus tax.
- For further information, call 111-333-100 from your PTCL number, dial 333 from your Ufone number.
- 19.5% FED on usage and 11.5% withholding tax at recharge or bill applies.
- Using SIMS without proper documentation is a crime – PTA.
- Terms and Conditions apply.