Mobilink, the pioneer mobile operator in Pakistan is also finally showing some interest in the post-paid packages of mobile phones. Recently introduced a limited time offer package called ‘i300’ which offers free monthly minutes, free SMS and free GPRS Internet usage. The most important feature is the unlimited calls to one number of your choice.
Mobilink Indigo i300 monthly package details:
- Mobilink Indigo i300 Line rent: Rs.300
- SMS Line Rent: Rs.25
- Free Minutes: 300 (all local networks)
- Free SMS: 300 (all local networks)
- Free GPRS Internet: 30MB
- *Unlimited calls to one Mobilink Number
- Call Rate: Rs.0.75/30sec (all local networks)
- SMS: Rs.0.75/sms
- International SMS: Rs.3
- Internet: Rs.15 per MB
I believe that Mobilink has finally realized that they need to step into the post paid users too and provide facilities and value added services for them as well. Post paid customers are usually the ones who generate revenue and are loyal customers of the mobile operator. If those are neglected, then the company might lose a big share in the market.
Terms and Conditions of Mobilink Indigo i300 Package:
- Limited time offer
- Offer is for individual customers only
- Current indigo individual customers can change package plan by calling 111
- In-bundle minutes for i300 are for all local networks
- Bundled SMS are for Local Networks. International outgoing SMS will be charged at Rs.3 per SMS
- Security deposit for NWD access is Rs.1000. Deposit for IDD access is Rs.3,500 and for IR access is Rs.20,000
- Charging pulse is 30 seconds
- Itemized billing charges will be Rs.25 per month
- Rs.25 per month is the SMS line rent charge
- The Government Activation Tax on the sale of new connections is Rs.250
- 19.5% FED on usage and 10% withholding tax on recharge applies
- Unlimited 1 has fair usage policy of 1000 minutes per month. Package calling rates apply to usage above this.
- Using SIM s without proper documentation is a crime – PTA
its good… m using it 🙂
How to check mobilink postpaid i300 free minutes and sms.
call on 111
I think what you said was actually very reasonable.
However, think on this, suppose you were to create a killer
post title? I am not suggesting your content isn’t good, however suppose you added a post title to possibly get people’s attention?
I mean Mobilink Indigo i300, Unlimited Calls, Free SMS, Minutes & GPRS – Mobilink
| Pak-SMS.com is a little plain. You might glance
at Yahoo’s front page and see how they create news titles to get people to click. You might add a related video or a related pic or two to get people interested about everything’ve got to say.
Just my opinion, it could make your posts a little livelier.