Warid Telecom is trying to attract it’s old customers who have stopped using Warid by giving them free minutes and free SMS. The customers who have not used their Warid SIM since 1st April 2012 can now get back to Warid and avail 1000 free minutes and 1000 free sms. Warid Sim Jagao offer also includes special calling rates as well as free bonus on every recharge.
Warid SIM Jagao offer does not only give the 1000 free minutes and 1000 free SMS on activation, beside that on every reload from Rs.50 to Rs.500, you get the equivalent number of free minutes. It means you get 100% bonus minutes on every recharge. The third attraction is the special Warid SIM Jagao calling rate.
Warid Sim Jagao Calling Rates:
Warid SIM Jagao Offer Bonus Minutes:
Terms & Conditions of Warid SIM Jagao offer:
- Upfront free minutes and SMS will be valid for 3 days after SIM is activated.
- On a recharge of Rs. 50 or more, you will get 100% bonus On-net minutes. You may recharge as many times as you want.
- On a recharge of Rs. 1000 or more, you will get 50% On-net free minutes.
- Bonus minutes received after every recharge will have a validity of 3 days.
- Balance of free minutes and SMS can be checked from *200*1#
- In case of tariff plan change, recharge bonus and existing bonus minutes will be cancelled.
- If you subscribe for any other Warid offer, SIM Jagao offer features of free minutes and SMS might be altered or reduced.
- Balance share will not be available throughout the duration of this promotion.
- In case of lost/stolen/misplaced Warid SIM, visit your nearest Warid Business center to obtain a duplicate SIM.
- To get Free SIM Home delivery, please call 321.
- This limited time offer is only available for Prepaid customers.
- Terms, conditions & taxes apply. For further details visit : www.waridtel.com
- All charges include government taxes and levies as well as a 19.5% federal excise duty.
- Each recharge done through scratch cards and Warid Ezeeload includes 10% withholding tax.
- Using SIMs without proper documentation is a crime – PTA