Ufone Introduced 49paisa/30sec to Any Network in Pakistan
Ufone introduced the lowest call rate in Pakistan with the “30 Second Offer” package letting the customers call to any network in Pakistan at 49 paisa per 30 seconds without any daily charges. Before this Ufone also launched the world’s cheapest SMS bundle package called Uth Sasta SMS allowing the customers to send 100,000 SMS in just Rs.5.
According to Ufone at the time of launch 49 paisa per 30 seconds is the lowest call rate in the history of Pakistan. The only catch in the package is that after 30 days of usage the call rate increases to 63 paisa per 30 seconds but the good thing is, you can all for one whole month 24 hours 7 days a week for just 49 paisa.
How to subscribe to Ufone 30 Second Offer?
- To subscribe to 30 Second Offer, dial *49# now
Terms and Conditions:
- One time subscription charges are Rs.10+tax.
- After 30 days of subscription, subscribers will be charged at 63 paisa per 30 seconds.
- No voice buckets other than International Direct Dialing bucket is included in this offer.
- Friends and Family numbers are not included in this offer.
- Standard charges will be applied on all calls made to free numbers and short codes.
- 19.5% FED on usage and 10% withholding tax at recharge or bill applies.
- Terms and condition apply.
- Using SIM without proper documentation is a crime – PTA
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.