Initially I was thinking, that Zong forgot to come up with some world cup 2011 cricket offers, but I was wrong. Zong introduced the Zong Hat-trick offer for prepaid customers and now brings a new Cricket Ki Jeet contest in which customers can win huge prizes including VIGO car, LCD TVs, Handsets, Daily Rs.100,000 cash prize, Mp3 Players, DVD Players, etc.
With Zong now you can win amazing prizes during the worldcup 2011 cricket matches.
Following are the prizes list:
- VIGO Car
- LCD TV
- Rs.100,000 daily
- Mp3 Player
- DVD Player
- Apple iPad
- and a bumper prize of Rs.10,00,000 on the final of Worldcup 2011
How to participate in the Zong Cricket Ki Jeet contest?
Customers can participate in this game using the following distinct mediums:
- Primary medium – SMS 7711: ZONG’s special cricket transmission on Play TV will include 10 questions per match day. Each question will have a specific prize associated with it. Customers will send their reply to 7711 and be charged Rs 2+tax/SMS.
- Each customer will have until the start of the next question to answer the previous question. For example, if Question 2 is being broadcast and customer replies to question 1, the answer for Question 1 will be invalid and he/she will be charged for SMS/IVR reply.
- Add-on medium – IVR 7711: Customers will dial 7711 in order to subscribe. These customers will compete by answering a multitude of questions via IVR to get maximum points per day – the customer with the most points for that day will receive a prize. In addition, the customer with the maximum points at the end of the World Cup will receive a bumper prize.
- Service subscription (for IVR access) is at Re. 1+tax/day.
- The IVR will be charged at 50 paisas+tax/min.
Which TV channels will broadcast the Cricket Ki Jeet transmission?
Marathon transmission for this game will be aired on Play TV.
How can I participate in this game?
You can participate in the game by sending SMS (with answer to the current question) to 7711, during the match hours, at the rate of Rs. 2+tax per SMS. Customers can subscribe to other exciting components of this game by calling 7711 IVR, at a daily charge of Re. 1+tax.
What is the duration of the promo?
What is the duration of the promo? A: This offer is valid throughout the Cricket World Cup on all match days. Cricket Ki Jeet will not be offered to the customers on days when there is no match. Below are the exact dates when this game will be offered:
- 19th Feb – 20th Mar
- 23rd Mar – 26th Mar
- 29th Mar – 30th Mar
- 2nd Apr
What are the charges for participating in this game?
Customers can send SMS to 7711 with answer to the current question, at Rs. 2+tax per SMS. Customers who subscribe on the IVR will be charged a daily subscription fee of Re. 1+tax. They will be charged Rs. 0.50+tax per min through IVR.
How often will a new question get floated?
With a total of 10 questions during the whole match, one question will be posted after almost every 10 overs; however, the frequency may vary depending upon the match situation.
Do I get any consolation prize if my answers are not correct?
With Cricket Ki Jeet, everyone is a winner. Each customer will be credited with 5 free SMS for each SMS reply on 7711, irrespective of whether their answer is correct or not. These free resources will be posted to the customers’ account at day-end and will be valid for 1 day.