Mobilink Jazz took back the Na Qabil-e-Yaqeen offer on 2nd November 2010 and now on 5th November 2010 announced a new package for economical usage customers called “Jazz Chota Bundle Offer”. For Rs.5+tax you can now get a bundle package to have 7 minutes and 30 sms per day. On the other hand Mobilink is still offering their All in One Bundle offer too.
With just Rs.5+tax (i.e. Rs.5.97) you can call on-net numbers for 7 minutes and send 30 sms to any network in Pakistan per day. The offer is applicable for all Jazz packages except the ’24 Ghanta’ Package.
Mobilink Jazz Chota Bundle Package Details:
- Price : Rs.5 + tax (including tax Rs.5.97)
- Validity : 1 Day
- Free Minutes : 7 (for on-net calls only)
- Free SMS : 30
- Minimum Balance Required: Rs.5.97
- Applicable: All Jazz Packages except ’24 Ghanta’ Package
How to Subscribe?
- Process 1: Enter *101*1*06# on mobile screen and press send
- Process 2: Dial 121 for Jazz Features Menu, press 6 and follow IVR instructions
For Information Dial: *101*3*06#
For Subscription Dial: *101*1*06#
For Balance Inquiry Dial: *101*2#
Terms & Conditions:
- In case of multiple subscriptions, the count of minutes and SMS will be added together and validity will be greater of the two subscriptions e.g. if a customer buys a bundle on 11:00 Oct 27, 2010 consumes 2 minutes and 10 SMS the same day (left with 5 minutes and 20 SMS available till 23:59 Oct 28, 2010) and buys another bundle next day 14:00 Oct 28, 2010, he will have 12 minutes and 50 SMS available till 23:59 Oct 29,2010
- In case of purchase of a bundle before the expiry of previous bundle, the validities will be greater of the two but the destination of the minutes will be as per the last purchased bundle i.e. if a subscriber has bought all-in-one bundle and before the consumption / expiry of the bundle he has bought this on-net bundle, all the minutes will be converted to on-net; and vice versa.
- Weekly bundle and Newly launched “All in One” bundle are the other bundles to enjoy.
nicca bundle Main pehli wari laya hai. par bara hi changa hai. tusi lana hai te lao nahin te phuttan wecho.